My Date with Toyota


I had an interview downtown and had some extra time to kill after the interview and before work. So naturally I say to myself let's get my oil changed (because I am so very practical). I get free oil changes for two years with my Toyota Corolla- though I've gotten a couple recall notices and haven't taken it in for those yet either. So I went in and they said it was going to take roughly an hour and a half- by this point I'm starving (it's around 1:30 and I didn't have breakfast) so I jokingly asked who was going to take me to lunch. To my surprise the service guy said "We'll get you fixed right up". He went and got me a sandwich, vanilla latte`, cookies and fruit- FOR FREE! Then he asked if there was anything else I would like- I was staring out the window looking at the new RAV4's, so I said one of those :-) He let me test drive just about every car on the lot to pass the time and even let me go over snow banks and what not- It was one of the most fun free afternoons I've had in a really long time! Kudos to the awesome Toyota workers! I really want a RAV4 though now....maybe someday. Best news yet I heard they are going to release a hybrid one for 2012 awesomeness to the MAX!

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment