Soaps...



I have ridiculously fickle skin and it likes to get upset by regular store soap- I am extremely allergic to dove, dial, irish spring and the like. My skin breaks out into a nasty itchy rash that anyone would absolutely hate. So to avoid rash I have switched to alternative soaps-goat milk soap, vegetable oil soap, anything organic and the like. My mom always shows us the neatest new things she uses and I find them very helpful...so she is the one that started using alternative fancy soaps and we all followed suit. Now I am kind of nuts about it- I have like 15 bars of soap at the very least hiding in my bathroom. Soaps that come in smells like chocolate espresso, mango mint, jasmine rice, honey almond oatmeal, lemon basil, rose sandalwood, etc. etc. Anyway I really just like them and know a lot of other people with soap ingredient allergies so I thought I'd share.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment